- Never run out of your favorite product.
- Eliminate reordering
- Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Lock-in today's low price
Information on Corn Silk
For additional information about Corn Silk, call NHS customer support no -1 866 274-1866. Our lines are open 24 hrs Monday to Friday.
Corn Silk 3-Packets Preferred Shipping Program
Super saver is a pack of 3 items at the cost of two + FREE Shipping and Gift. By becoming a member of the NHS Preferred Shipping program, you allow us to automatically ship you an additional 90-day supply ofCorn Silk every 3 months at today's low price of $14.70, which will be automatically billed to the credit card that you supply to us during checkout. If you need to cancel future shipments, call Customer Care at 1 866 274-1866 and you will never be charged again. No questions asked or explanation required. You may modify the scheduling of your shipments at anytime.
Promotion: FREE Fatigued to Fantastic! Daily B Complex †+ free shipping.
Initial Charge: $14.70
Subsequent Charges: $14.70 Every 90-Days
† FREE Fatigued to Fantastic! Daily B Complexis only included on first delivery of Corn Silk.
The corn plant is a common annual plant. It can grow up to 10 feet high.
Female flowers produce corn. The stamens of the flower are called cornsilk
and are long, silky threads. Corn grows all over the world, but is native
to Central America and the Andes. Cornsilk is harvested at the same time as
the corn cob in summer.
Cornsilk is beleived to reduce the formation of kidney stones. It can also
help relieve symptoms for person who already have stones. When used with
other medical treatments for cystitis, cornsilk can help releive the problem.
In this case, it makes a better complimentary supplement rather than a primary
treatment.Corn Silk can be used to sooth the lining of the urinary tract. It
can help relieve pain and difficulty with urination. Cornsilk also helps to
prevent frequent urination. It also relieves fluid retention throughout the
body - one contributing factor to a decrease in blood pressure.
Direction of Use:
Take 3 capsules daily with food or water.
- How to Lower your LDL Cholesterol Level?
- Tips for Building Muscles
- What Actually Causes Joint Inflammation?
- Antidepressants and Diabetes
- Do You have an Enlarged Prostate?
- Combating Joint Pain with Exercise
- Flu Symptoms and How to Avoid Them
- Important Aspects of HDL and LDL Cholesterol
- Older Americans May Be Taking Too Many Laxatives
- Why Are Omega-3 Fatty Acids Called Essential Nutrients?