- Never run out of your favorite product.
- Eliminate reordering
- Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Lock-in today's low price
Information on Boron Chelate
For additional information about Boron Chelate, call NHS customer support no -1 866 274-1866. Our lines are open 24 hrs Monday to Friday.
Boron Chelate 3-Packets Preferred Shipping Program
Super saver is a pack of 3 items at the cost of two + FREE Shipping and Gift. By becoming a member of the NHS Preferred Shipping program, you allow us to automatically ship you an additional90-day supply of Boron Chelate every 3 months at today's low price of $11.90, which will be automatically billed to the credit card that you supply to us during checkout. If you need to cancel future shipments, call Customer Care at 1 866 274-1866 and you will never be charged again. No questions asked or explanation required. You may modify the scheduling of your shipments at anytime.
Promotion: FREE Fatigued to Fantastic! Daily Energy B Complex†
Initial Charge: $11.90
Subsequent Charges: $11.90 Every 90-Days
† FREE Fatigued to Fantastic! Daily Energy B Complexis only included on first delivery of Boron Chelate.
Boron is a mineral, (Element No. 5, At.Wt. 11) generally mined from borax, having great significance in the ability to retain and add bone tissue. Recently, Boron was found to be quintessential to healthy bone structure, its presence being necessary for bone to be protected against calcium leeching as well as to potentiate the regeneration of primal bone material.
Boron, suggesting that Boron, in combination with a good diet and exercise, could be a good preventative against osteoporosis (a disease of bone degeneration). It has been found that as little as 3 mg. of Boron per day is optimum for healthy bones and teeth. This recommendation has been made to the FDA but nothing since has been done about it.
Direction of Use:
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with food.
- How to Lower your LDL Cholesterol Level?
- Tips for Building Muscles
- What Actually Causes Joint Inflammation?
- Antidepressants and Diabetes
- Do You have an Enlarged Prostate?
- Combating Joint Pain with Exercise
- Flu Symptoms and How to Avoid Them
- Important Aspects of HDL and LDL Cholesterol
- Older Americans May Be Taking Too Many Laxatives
- Why Are Omega-3 Fatty Acids Called Essential Nutrients?