- Never run out of your favorite product.
- Eliminate reordering
- Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Lock-in today's low price
Information on Kidney Care
For additional information about Kidney Care, call NHS customer support no -1 866 274-1866. Our lines are open 24 hrs Monday to Friday.
Kidney Care 3-Packets Preferred Shipping Program
Super saver is a pack of 3 items at the cost of two + FREE Shipping and Gift. By becoming a member of the NHS Preferred Shipping program, you allow us to automatically ship you an additional 90-day supply of Kidney Care every 3 months at today's low price of $29.90, which will be automatically billed to the credit card that you supply to us during checkout. If you need to cancel future shipments, call Customer Care at 1 866 274-1866 and you will never be charged again. No questions asked or explanation required. You may modify the scheduling of your shipments at anytime.
Promotion: FREE Fatigued to Fantastic! Daily B Complex †+ free shipping.
Initial Charge: $29.90
Subsequent Charges: $29.90 Every 90-Days
† FREE Fatigued to Fantastic! Daily B Complex is only included on first delivery of Kidney Care.
Using safe, natural homeopathic ingredients in a base of enzymes and herbs, Kidney Care supports a healthy urinary tract and protects the function and efficiency of the kidneys. This helps maintain the normal vital balance of fluids in the body.
Kidney Care is indicated for the symptomatic relief of mild kidney and urinary problems, incontinence, edema, water retention, and bloating. It can be used as needed to help relieve symptoms, or taken daily on a maintenance basis.
Use Kidney Care to support health kidney function!
Direction of Use
Adults take 2-3 Kidney-Care capsules twice daily at meal times. For the symptomatic relief of mild kidney and urinary problems, incontinence (involuntary discharge of urine), edema, water retention, and bloating.
If symptoms persist after a reasonable period of time, or ifsymptoms get worse, consult your doctor. If pregnant or nursing, ask ahealth professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- How to Lower your LDL Cholesterol Level?
- Tips for Building Muscles
- What Actually Causes Joint Inflammation?
- Antidepressants and Diabetes
- Do You have an Enlarged Prostate?
- Combating Joint Pain with Exercise
- Flu Symptoms and How to Avoid Them
- Important Aspects of HDL and LDL Cholesterol
- Older Americans May Be Taking Too Many Laxatives
- Why Are Omega-3 Fatty Acids Called Essential Nutrients?