- Never run out of your favorite product.
- Eliminate reordering
- Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Lock-in today's low price
Ultra DGL from Enzymatic Therapy comes in 90 German Chocolate-flavored chewable tablets and provides quick-acting, soothing digestive relief. DGL, short for Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, has been found to help alleviate problems associated with indigestion. DGL by itself has a very bitter taste and, though it is very effective, it is often overlooked due to its strong taste. Not anymore. Ultra DGL from Enzymatic Therapy has been voted the best tasting DGL on in the natural health market today.
DGL has natural compounds which help nourish and protect the lining of the stomach and intestines. The naturally occurring compound Glycyrrhizin, frequently associated with high blood pressure, has been removed to ensure optimal effectiveness and no adverse effects. In addition to its digestive enhancing and protecting qualities, Ultra DGL may also beneficial in the relief of severe coughing and sore throat.
Chew one extra-strength tablet 20 minutes before a meal. May take up to three extra-strength tablets per day.
If pregnant, nursing or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- How to Lower your LDL Cholesterol Level?
- Tips for Building Muscles
- What Actually Causes Joint Inflammation?
- Antidepressants and Diabetes
- Do You have an Enlarged Prostate?
- Combating Joint Pain with Exercise
- Flu Symptoms and How to Avoid Them
- Important Aspects of HDL and LDL Cholesterol
- Older Americans May Be Taking Too Many Laxatives
- Why Are Omega-3 Fatty Acids Called Essential Nutrients?